Happy Birthday My Respected Sir – Enjoy Your Day
In this post you can find a great collection of beautiful Happy Birthday Wishes for Sir. I know you are going to celebrate his special day, but you must show your “Sir” love, respect and admiration by sharing birthday greeting on his social media pages.
He is one of the most important people in our life. He shares his knowledge and experience with us. He is the second person after our parents, who teaches us good thing and how to become a good human being. On your sir’s best day, share cute and best quotes, images, and wishes on his Facebook timeline and on WhatsApp.
20 Birthday Wishes Quotes for your Sir
Write good wording on your sir’s birthday card. He will be happy if you will make handsome birthday card for him and give him personally. You can use given quotes and line below.
1. “I am sure the feeling of students remembering you and celebrating with you your birthday is good enough gift anyone can wish for.
2. “Keep spreading knowledge and awesomeness, I wish you a very happy birthday.
3. You taught me great lesson about life, you are my best mentor.
4. “You do not get older you get handsome and better. They say that experience is the best teacher but having you as our teacher is the best experience.
5. “You might be amazing for one or not amazing for others , important for one or unimportant for others. But for me you are the reason i am here HAPPY BIRTHDAY Sir.
6. “We have come a long way because of your guidance. And you would have a great birthday because of us. Happy Bday!”
7. “You were tough on me when things are really easy, yet you were easy on me when everything seemed tough. Thank you and wonderful birthday handsome sir.”
8. “Best birthday to the guy who never gets tired of barking out orders.”
9. “Our partnership with you as the boss and me as an employee has created amazing results. Wonderful bday Sir ji!”
10. ”It is always you who lead is into the right direction of success, now it is time for us to lead you on the right direction to the pub. Best birthday!”
3 Best Happy Birthday Poem for Sir
1. “Just another ordinary student
If not for you, I would have been
Ignored, forgotten in the crowd
My potential, if you would not have seen
My student life would be replete
With insignificance and mediocrity
If you did not make me realize my worth
Making me the best that I could be.”
2. “It is not just me
Who loves you dearly
Every student in school
love you deeply
I am not the only one
Who thinks of you as a hero
Others idolize you too
Just to let you know
You are not just mine
But everyone’s favorite
That is why your birthday
We can not possibly forget.”
3. “My friends have celebrities as idols
But you are the one I idolize
All throughout my school years
You have been my special prize
It is because of a teacher like you
That coming to school is worthwhile
Each day would be so dull and lifeless
If it did not begin with your radiant smile.”
4. “We see each other every day, but I do not know that much about you,
You are such a part of my life, that much is true
I thought the best I could do.
Would be to wish a happy birthday to you.”
5. “A teacher is important.
The teach they show, they guide your path,
But more importantly, they encourage, challenge, and help you grow
While sometimes it is hard to show that to you, I want you to know, how much I appreciate you.”
5 Messages to write on Sir’s Birthday Greeting Card
6. “Day that I was born the day to celebrate.
We love you sir.”
7. “I thank God every day for the blessings given to
his mother was a wonderful father.”
8. “Festival days, my dear sir,
and I hope to be the best day of my life.”
9. “Our sir is a part of us, not in their power.
Our sir loves us so much, should not. In the birth day,
and I pray for your health and blessing.”
10. “Is the world as soon as we entered.
Time goes very quickly to the point
that it has become much stronger,
and bigger, but you will always be my teacher.”
Happy Birthday Wishes for Sir in Hindi
If you liked this article, do share it with your other classmates, friends and relatives, who are looking for Sir’s birthday quotes and messages.